Astron Hotel has been working on hygiene and security and commits to take care of the customer, collaborators, suppliers, commercial partners and also the environment.
We have been operating with the highest standards, and now in these difficult times of COVID19, we are enriching and strengthening our procedures and protocols with a holistic view, scientific rigor, without taking a step back in caring for the ecosystem. Now more than ever, we need responsible tourism, that cares for people and is committed to creating healthy environments. Our aim is to look after everything, in order to protect our employees and our customers.
In particular, in Astron Hotel, the following actions have been performed and measures have been taken, on the basis of both the crisis management procedure and the already held COVID-19 risk assessment:
• We enrolled in POSI SHIELD initiative which is a program for infection prevention and control that consists of creation of hygiene and operation protocols, enforcement of personal protective equipment use, personnel training, creation of Prevention Team and introduction of POSI efficiency validation procedure.
• All personnel is trained in preventive measures and new operational standards according to the set protocols.
• We have minimized physical meetings in our offices with suppliers – partners and if possible, the meetings are carried out via technical means (Skype, Teams, etc.).
• Access to non-employees of the hotel has been forbidden.
• Only critical suppliers (e.g. technicians), are allowed to enter the hotel with controlled access.
• In specific suppliers, entrance in hotel building is permitted.
• All kind of documents are received and delivered, using all hygiene standards.
• Hand sanitizers have been added to many areas of the HOTEL, at key points for guests and personnel, especially those that are relatively remote from hand wash sinks.
• Enhanced the frequency of cleaning and disinfection has been increased, with a greater and distinct emphasis on co-working spaces (toilets, changing rooms, staff restaurant, meeting rooms, offices, etc.
• We carried out room air-condition filters sanitation before season opening.
• We introduced changes in our restaurants, buffets, room service, in order to meet distance keeping requirements.
• Paper amenities in the reception are reduced. In the guest rooms paper amenities and decoration items (pillows, bed runners) are removed.
Our employees are encouraged not to come to work, in case of perception of symptoms alike COVID-19 and to communicate with our doctor.
• All employees were informed about best personal hygiene practices (hand washing, coughing sneezing on tissues to be discarded or at least on elbows, non-contact of hands with face, avoiding sharing objects).
• We created and keep safety stock in personal protective equipment and cleaning chemicals
• Finally, we keep traceability control of all employees on daily bases.
What to Expect During Your Stay
Our zest to offer you an unforgettable and safe stay is our highest priority.
Things will be a little different on your upcoming visit. We are constantly following the latest government guidelines, as well as the World Health Organization’s best prevention practices.
We are ready to offer you a great stay, but we need your cooperation in terms of:
Social Distancing. Social Distancing is a necessary practice in our hotel’s public settings. We have rearranged our lobby and other common areas to help to this direction. So, please be mindful of other guests and keep a 2-meter distance.
Masks and Other Protective Equipment.
Our personnel wears masks while in public areas.
Face Mask. Face mask is mandatory while staying/moving in the entire hotel common area except while sitting in ground floor bar-restaurant, terrace snack bar and pool sunbeds.
Hotel Services and Amenities. For your safety, some services or amenities such as pool,restaurants and daily housekeeping may be modified or suspended occasionally. You will be constantly informed.
Illness management. For your safety we reserve the right to ask for COVID-19 diagnostic testing, upon arrival or during your stay, according to sampling plan or if contagious disease symptoms appear. In cases where sickness occurs during the stay, please notify the Front Desk staff. A specialized health care professional will attend you. In the case of serious sickness, you may be requested to receive appropriate health care from a nearby healthcare facility. During epidemics, we are entitled to employ precautionary measures within our judgment or as required by the set protocol of the local authorities.
We are constantly following developments in the subject, the instructions of the relevant authorities of the state, ready to take immediate additional precautionary actions.
At your disposal for any information or additional clarification.
The Hotel Management Team